domingo, 7 de febrero de 2010

"Sing your life; any fool can think of words that rhyme."

"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
"I called to wish you an unhappy birthday because you're evil and you lie and if you should die I may feel slightly sad, but I won't cry."

-"To me you are a work of art, and I would give you my heart - that's if I had one."
-"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar."
-"I'd love to...but only with you."
-"You don't like me, but you love me; either way, you're wrong."
-"It's so shameful of me: I like you."

"You're not right in the head, and nor am I, and this is why....this is why I like you." -Morrissey :)

5 comentarios:

  1. Fantastic quotes and pictures! Have a wonderful week! (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. His lyrics are terribly beautiful and painful... Anyway, how're you doing? I hope these sunny days bring many sweet moments for you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. love the inspiration
    great photos, beautiful
    thanks for sharing as always
    and thanks for the sweet comments

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hey hey ^_^

    I was tagged and I tagged you , come to my blog to check out what you have to do !

    ciao ciao

    ResponderEliminar