martes, 9 de febrero de 2010

"So what, you know I'll always love you Kurt"

Tagged: Cassie's therapy video :)

Fill in the 12 likes, and the 8 hates, plus the other things that are bolded, which you must include.
Please link it to Erimentha and to other 3 bloggers you like! My bloggers: Miss jean, Ali Bella, and Natalie :)

I like boys who have big brown eyes and girls who are graceful, and you can see it in every movement they make.
I like yellow; clothes, ribbons, nail polish...
I like lemon
I like rainy days, sunny days, autumn days, grey days
I like road trips with good music, sunglasses, and the wind in your hair
I like the soft sand of the beach down south
I like Sunday sunny mornings of quietness
I like high heels, red lips, perfumes
I like to hear, what? noices, conversations, what people think, music, life go by
I like the smell of wet soil after the rain
I like bad words
I like the stars, the universe, the sky
I love to recreate moments in my head over and over again
Today the blender exploted as my brother and tried to make a smoothie

I like a lot of things, and I love more, but hate... I just think it is such a strong word! But anyway, I'll use it this time:
I hate traffic
I hate economy class
I hate being lazy
I hate limits
I hate not to know wether I can trust in someone or not
I hate my hair in the morning
I hate when you get on a boat and feel seasick
I hate not knowing what people really think
I hate lack of sleep...

3 comentarios:

  1. i like brown eyes too, there's something so soft and __________________ insert word i can't think of about them.
    and lovee re-creating moments, or thinking of how it could be before lke an exciting event happens. and when it DOES play out how you want it, LOVE. ahaha

    love your blog by the way! most definitely will be visiting :) x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you muchly for tagging me :)

    I definitely agree with basically everything you like and hate. Especially lack of sleep! I really need to start going to bed before it's already the next morning, haha...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. :) thanks so much for doing my tag. you're blog is great and i'm following it now!
    yay!

    xxx

    ResponderEliminar