miércoles, 3 de febrero de 2010

"And after all, you're my wonderwall"

I haven't seen the sun in days! Is this how English people live like?! Come on, it's freezing, how can you live like that?! Anyway, once in a while its good to have some rain... but not too much! There's water all over my house ha. Latley I've been into this Alejandro Jodorowsky's movies and I'll tell you people, that dude is craaazy! I mean, beautiful crazy, crazy crazy, and hilarious crazy.

Good news: I'm not grounded anymore! Well, I've just been left with a couple of sequels (no credit card, wash the dishes, laundry) but that's it. I can feel freedom walking with me again, she's such a good girlfriend ha! I'm excited now, I'm not having class until monday becasue it's been raining so f*cking much, and because the school could be easily found built up in ice tomorrow morning! Big Bang Theory is on, have a nice weekend darlings :)

3 comentarios:

  1. aaww . . . glad your not grounded anymore :) !

    p.s. thank you for the comment , and Im happy your in the same way (besides the ending) because everone wants a happy ending , I thought that ending would surprise people :) and in some ways its true in a lot of relationships (including mine once upon a time) !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yay for not being grounded anymore :D And that's awesome that school is being canceled until Monday, you lucky ducky! Have a good long weekend :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. haha yep that is pretty much how we live! England's weather is so dreary! xx

    ResponderEliminar