domingo, 24 de enero de 2010

"I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me"

Una pequeña historia que contar, a través de imágenes: Ella esperando. Ella triste?. Ella sumida en sus pensamientos. El en la ventana. El preocupado. El pensando. El viendo hacia afuera, hacia ella. ¿Qué sucede? Preguntando. Introspección. Lo entiende. De todas formas, le gusta, en el fondo sabe que la ama, aunque no le pone una etiqueta a eso que siente. Sus ojos no pueden evitar mirar. Lo sabe.

Okay, so long time no post! Why?? One word; grounded. It seems that you are visiting the ultimate rebel's blog, according to my parents. What did I did? A bunch of stupid stuff, like not answering my phone, and driving my parents crazy, answering nonsense... pretty much that was it. After one whole week of owning anything but the clothes I wear, everything worked out well, and after some of those classic talks "you're almost an adult, what are you going to do when you go to college on your own", all my things were given back, including the priviledge of using the internet (crazy punishment huh??). So, I'm back :) god, it feels good!

**So, I'm into this jazz song now, it really defines how I feel about love, relationships and all that stuff, plus the rythm is great, and the girl has a very nice voice. Oh, how I wish I could be a jazz singer :) "I'll be satisfied", sung by Hope Waits, you should really check her out, she's rocking!**

9 comentarios:

  1. Hey! Awesome blog!! :) My folks are like that too,it gets on my nerves,but I have no coice but to bear with it..

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i'm glad your boy problems are sorted :)
    also i'm totally in the same position, although perhaps i'm a little more rebellious, i had a party at my house while my parents were away that got a little out of control- needless to say, i was grounded too!
    xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Love the pictures!
    That sucks that you got grounded though :/ I hate when my parents yell at me for never answering my phone, but yet they never answer theirs either. Not fair :P But oh my, does that doughnut look delicious, hehe :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. oh I think this blog is one of the most original in the blogworld. It really made my day reading about your life!

    küsschen

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I'm glad your problems were just temporary. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. thankyou for the advice, lovely. i just got highlights and went a little blonder- i really love it!
    xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  7. haha, being groundedd is the worst! maybe you should talk to your parents so they can reconsider, LOL.

    lovely photos too, btw.

    xx raez

    ResponderEliminar