domingo, 17 de enero de 2010

"Your hair was wild, your eyes were red, you were in a rage, you were swinging your guitar around"

She looks so damn free! I know she is...
I just can't wait to be that, that free. Be on my own in an unkown place, far away from home. Home's good, don't get me wrong, but I'm just tired from the routine, I want to live, and face real consequences! REALITY. I can't wait to know what else is out there, it must be great. Some people tell me (okay, adults tell me... okay my mom tells me!) that in order to be free, I mean, real free you must be free wherever you are, that you don't need to go anywhere to be free. That bothers me a little (okay, a lot!), because maybe you can be free wherever you are, but if you don't really feel free, what's the use of it? Maybe you just have to experience that sensation, freedom, in order to feel it at any place, maybe not. Maybe it's all in your head, and this one, i'll tell you, is probably true... Any way, it's not long until college, so I'll probably just keep trying to break free until real freedom comes along :)
"But I have to be sure, when I walk out that door, Oh how I want to break free baby"

With all those issues solved... now I give you, red :) in my life.
My little brother got me this toy, in one of those machines that have kind of a metalic claw...oh, he's the sweetest!! :)

**Oh! And btw, I'm still struggling about those friend-boyfriend issues, can't really choose what to be, or what's the best for me. The deal here, is that I know what I want to be, but I'm not sure "society" will aprove that decision. Maybe it's time to change that ha!**

7 comentarios:

  1. Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. yeah !! i wanna break free like that
    I'm seeking a place to be alone and wild
    problems - free

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really like the first picture! Being off on your own like that and have total control over your own life definitely sounds exhilarating, but I'm still kind of nervous for it too haha...

    I love your red skirt and the little toy is so adorable (: Good luck with the friend-boyfriend issues!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i hope you find your way, beautiful.
    everything you described, freedom, i would love that.
    xxxxx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. that skirt looks gorgeous on you!
    and tell me all about your love issues, i'm an expert on friend/boyfriend situations :)
    xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. :) yes, freedom is pretty much that!

    your comments make my day darlings!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hey :) thanks for the comment :)

    . . . and I guess it could be good and bad (depending on the mood of the relationship that day :D) !

    p.s. loving the last picture of the toy your brother got you :) very sweet and cute !

    ResponderEliminar