domingo, 13 de junio de 2010

"Until we make the sun go down"

Who doesn't love telephones? ;) I know Lady Gaga does. And although I'm not having a single problem with not getting phone calls when I don't want them (or ever actually ha), I can't wonder if our existence would be easier without them. Without texts, without missed phone calls, without losing your cell phone every friday night at some random bar, without any evidence to turn you and your crazy "late evening/early morning" shit in. Please lovelies, don't ask, there's no story.


Lets play a little game here, "what I love, love, love the most":
dancing with my arms up high and my hair all wild

a good camera, and all the photos you can take with it; capturing the details

girl bands, and a certain band called "Girls" ;)

eye makeup and messy-but-not hair

1 comentario:

  1. I agree... although phones are of course an excellent tool for communication, sometimes I just wish I could throw mine out the window and be without it haha :P

    I love all the pictures :)

    ResponderEliminar