lunes, 7 de junio de 2010

"I've been a bitch, you've been an ass"

The girl in the red dress. How cool would it be to have a red dress! Then you could be "the girl in the red dress", and the world would remember you as that; the girl in the red dress who ruled the world. Conquer. Victory in red fabric. Because red is not the colour for love, it is the colour for passion.

Stories? You're asking me for stories? You wouldn't even dare to take a look if you knew what they're about. Because asking me for stories, what you're really asking for, is for a living, and i may not be so pleasant. But if a story is what you want, so be it. I'll let you get it.

2 comentarios:

  1. I have this red trench coat and am constantly referred to as the girl in the red coat. It's cute.

    ResponderEliminar