miércoles, 7 de abril de 2010

"She's got you high and you don't even know it"

-I'm one of those people who try to write stories-

I'm one of those people who try to write stories. Stories about my own life, the story of my life. Sometimes it's a tragedy, sometimes it's a comedy, sometimes it is just pure drama, sometimes it is an opera, sometimes I'm part of the Greek chorus that highlights the important events and gives them a different meaning. Sometimes I'm all alone with a monolog. Sometimes I'm just me contemplating the audience, contemplating you.

3 comentarios:

  1. wow deep writing you got here on this post, I like it very much, you are a talented writer in which I'm pretty sure I have expressed before.

    P.S. Thank you for the sweet comment. As to how I would define "in love" I guess it's when you cannot sleep at night because your mind is full of "him" and when all you want to do is spend time with that person. Or as I wrote, when I drive the wrong way to work because I was thinking of him hehe I actually started giggling to myself over the stupidity of it in the car alone.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Writing stories is such a wonderful way to emit all of your creativity. And great pictures indeed :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. THE FIRST PHOTO IS AMAZING

    http://sputtanovolentieri.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar