sábado, 10 de abril de 2010

"Don't tell me shit, I die if I want to"
















I've always wanted a boyfriend that:
Has a leather jacket and a motorcycle.
Has a square jaw.
Draws cool doodles in the back of his notebooks.
Loves to take pretty pictures of me.
Plays the guitar, and let us sing together.
Tries to understand why I like the music I like
Carries me on his shoulders.
Plays soccer, so I can go and see his games.


I love the way she fills her clothes
I love the freckles on her nose
I love the way she plays it cool
I think that she is beautiful

So sentimental, not sentimental no
Romantic not disgusting yet
Darling, I'm down and lonely when with the fortunate only
I've been looking for something else

I love the way she bites her lip
I love the way she shakes her hips
I love the way she makes me drool
I think that she is beautiful


*Oh yeah, and btw... 100th post!*

5 comentarios:

  1. She's So Lovely, right? :) Love that song! That type of boyfriend would be pretty much awesome. I mean, who wouldn't want that? Also, happy 100th post :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i don't mind if those things come in different boyfriends btw haaaa! :) thank you!! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. 100th post valery! Congratulations.. cuz' all of them are gorgeous.. and they say .. alot of your personality! <3 ... love you! ... and keep writting cuz' you are talented!! :D

    ResponderEliminar