domingo, 18 de abril de 2010

"If I have what you need, I'm never gonna give it to you, I'm never gonna give it to you"


"My loyalty, is to the East"
I've been wondering lately about what to blog... and decided to talk about what I've been recently hearing (and absolutely loooooooving); Owen Paletts' album "Heartland". Totally original! Totally different! Totally could work as a symphony for a whole orchestra!! "My loyalty, is to the East" was quoted from one of the album's songs, and it totally (yes, I've been using the word totally a lot in this post) makes sense to me becaaaause... strange as it seems, I'm into Eastern men. Not Eastern as you know, Chinese ha, but as Aladdin or something!! Yes :) those are my kind of guys, the arabic kind of looking guys, with big dark round eyes with plenty of eyelashes, naturally tanned skin, skinny but strong... En fin, qué se le va a hacer???

4 comentarios: