sábado, 24 de abril de 2010

"And if you promise to stay conscious I will try and do the same"

Today I went to the "Tianguis de la Ciencia" at CU (ciudad universitaria: the local university's campus) and it was AMAZING! I loooove those kind of things! Expect some pictures soon, soon soon :). I've realized some things about myself over this couple of weeks:

1. I loooooove to write on books, using a big bright highlighter and HIGHLIGHT! (not too much though, just the right amount).
2. I looooooove my white scientific calculator just for the fact that it makes me feel so powerful when calculating some kick-ass numbers like the distance from the Earth to the Sun, from Venus to the Moon, the possible center of the Earth, distance between particles, the weight of Pluto...
3. I looooooove my car (black Rubicon Jeep).
4. I looooooove sitting alone in a cafe working on my harmony homework.

Ok, short posts are cute and sweet ha...

3 comentarios:

  1. I can never bring myself to write in books! I feel like I'm destroying them or something, haha :P I love my calculator too, actually. It's a fancy shmancy graphing calculator one that's all blue and pretty and whatnot. Woo!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. aaww . . . short posts are indeed cute & sweet like you I am pretty sure (: !

    ResponderEliminar