viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2009

"Leaving rope burns reddish ruse; only love is all maroon"


I'm not very happy today, but it's not like I'm sad. I simply am. That's all. Today I've just realized why I'm feeling the way I'm feeling. Longing. Longing and missing, and realizing you don't have that something in your life and you wish with all your heart you could have, be a part of that. Even if it's just a small part, you want it, you want the chance.

Today I just thought, "OMG, half the school is going to be in love with those kids after they play that song". Hours later, came the longing. I longed, not because I liked those younger kids and didn't allow myself to even think of them as "boyfriend material", the longing came because suddenly I realized I did not know anyone my age (or older) like them, and would like to be with a guy like them.

Or is it just the perspective? Is it just that I've seen how those kids grew and turned into big, tender, musical, handsome, teenagers? Yes, it may be the perspective, but still, I know no one like them, and how I wish I knew at least one! Or wait, maybe... I do, it's just I haven't seen it yet, the perspective :) **

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario