jueves, 31 de marzo de 2011

"Tengo una cara que no puedes mirar, porque te vas a horrorizar"

La Costa Michoacana: "Loneliness" beach
The place where I live has a beach, it takes 4 hours to get there, but we have a beach. Beautiful, peaceful, unique; the Pacific Ocean. Sand, salt, water, biodiversity, lots of biodiversity. I love the heat, the sun. I know I'll end up with a house at the beach, somewhere upon the Pacific Ocean, the Caribbean Sea, or the Atlantic waters. "I wish I had a beach house, so we can make a big fire every night! Instead I'm just crazy, totally mad!"

The blog has been a little out of order for a long time now, life's been busy! Exciting, and interesting, and busy: traveling around the world, learning not only facts but trying to acquire actual knowledge, without time to sleep, running,screaming, singing, thinking... living. Although life's been what's been, I miss bloging. So here we go again, hoping it can last up until June 6th, the date when Med-school's starting :)
Love to you all, and to all the Universe, across the Universe.

"I never loved nobody fully
Always one foot on the ground
And by protecting my heart truly
I got lost in the sounds
I hear in my mind
All these voices
I hear in my mind all these words
I hear in my mind all this music

And it breaks my heart
And it breaks my heart
And it breaks my heart
It breaks my heart

And suppose I never ever met you
Suppose we never fell in love
Suppose I never ever let you kiss me so sweet and so soft
Suppose I never ever saw you
Suppose we never ever called
Suppose I kept on singing love songs just to break my own fall"

Fidelity -Regina Spektor

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario