miércoles, 11 de agosto de 2010

"We were so old, when we first met..."

Market day! Today, I was walking from my English class to my dad's office and... what am I seeing?!!! A beautiful mexican maket!! Market day! YES!! Market day! It smells slightly like rotten fish, the people stares at you, and you find incredibly low prices. It its very interesting because the people there really know what they're doing and this time, I had a long conversation with Mr. Fish Saler. He explained how he cuts the fish's head and how he removes the "escamas" as we say ;) And I had another long conversation with Mrs. Flower Saler about how to make tea with the herbs she sells... Good, good, good day at the market! :)

1 comentario:

  1. ooh all of the colors of the Mexican market are so lovely :) and it definitely sounds like some very interesting conversations were had with the people there! awesome.

    ResponderEliminar