jueves, 5 de agosto de 2010

"6:23"

This is the new pretty, little, dress and I'm loving it :) Tomorrow my beautifuly curly haired friend Cristina and I are going to the final concert of the Conservatory of Music's Summer Course, it is supposed to be for kids but, you can find the tiiiiiipical adults who are still giving music a shot without minding they're like... past 40?? It should be nice, the concert I mean, or at least I hope so. Only the best musicians get to play on this one, but still... just two or three kids have the strength to take it seriously in the future. Pluuuuuus after the concert there are tacos!! Yay :) Free food, here we go :P We're soooo "wedding crashers"...


I want to have my own indoor collection of succulent plants! :D And, why not? Maybe a couple of outdoor plants too...

1 comentario:

  1. Ooooh I love love love your dress! :D It's so prettyyy. Have fun at the concert thingymabobsy with your friend! And that would be awesome to have your own diverse plant collection indeed.

    ResponderEliminar