sábado, 3 de julio de 2010

"I can't believe that I'm writing this down..."



Well sometimes I go out, by myself,
And I look across the water
And I think of all the things, of what you're doing,
And in my head I paint a picture

'Cause since I've come on home,
Well my body's been a mess,
And I've missed your ginger hair,
And the way you liked to dress

Won't you come on over,
Stop making a fool out of me,
Why don't you come on over Valerie?
Valerie, Valerie, Valerie

Did you have to go to jail,
Put your house out up for sale,
Did you get a good lawyer?

Hope you didn't catch a tan,
Hope you find the right man
Who'll fix it for you

Are you shopping anywhere
Changed the color of your hair
Are you busy?
......

And it goes, and goes, and goes, but the point and relevant thing is (other than we're talking about my name, of course :P) that's what I want. I want someone who cares for me, who thinks of me, who wonders how am I doing, who wants to know about me. Not like those endless monologues prospective male guys seem to enjoy lecturing all the time. I want someone as sweet as the original writer of this song (not Amy Winhouse obviously). I want someone so sweet, that he could make a song like this one. I want someone so sweet and caring, that he could play the guitar and sing to me... because "I, I love it when you sing to me and, you, you can sing me anything". I want... him on the video!! :P

3 comentarios:

  1. oh my goodness, the guy in that video has a lovely voice and he's pretty darn cute, too (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh, anyone would dream of that boy on the video! He's so cuite :) And His voice is amazing too.


    Lara x

    www.fashionalacaprice.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar