domingo, 20 de junio de 2010

"Hey love, hey love..."


Death, what's death? It must be something more than a pale face, black lips, and big eyes. Silence. Silence must be death, total silence. I've never experienced some kind of death near me in my whole life, but now, it seems we're at the point where you can't avoid it any more. People are just old enough to die, finally, after a long long journey and recent medical complications. It's on, this is it, this is the moment where you can do nothing but wait with your best face and strength. I've realized it is not so hard, you just have to go with it... if you can :)



3 comentarios:

  1. Thanks for the comment :) i did it using a black ink pen and coloured inks..i don't have a scanner so i took a photo of it then just adjusted the lighting on photoshop so you couldnt tell it was done on paper :) x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ahh, death is such a scary thing to me! Just the thought of not existing... I can't even think about it, haha! :P

    ResponderEliminar