viernes, 25 de junio de 2010

"Give me more points for the clothes that I wear"


Trouble, trouble, and mine's double! The time has come. I've reached that certain age where all teenagers must make important decisions. Decisions that may influence the rest of their/our whole lives. NOT FAIR! Ok so, university is a must do, and I want to go. Yes I want to study something nice and complicated ;) For now, money matters... meaning that I'm so not going to any Ivy League school. That's ok, I mean, those weren't even my first options. Options: UT, UCLA, Berkeley, UC San Diego, NYU, Mcgill. Scholarship intense research has officially started! I'm feeling so anxious, but you know, in the bad way. The way in which you just wished you could start the year as easily as going to your old high school. The way in which you wished all the paperwork and tests could be done by a couple of personal dwarfs or something, and I could just... relax!


2 comentarios:

  1. I'm in the same spot right now :P
    All the paperwork for college is making my head spin.
    cute blog. is that you in the photos? the girl is very pretty.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. no i'm not the girl in the photos ha! they're from this website called "it feels like magic" ;)

    ResponderEliminar