sábado, 1 de mayo de 2010

Sing along with Lilly Allen ha! :)


Extremely boring weekend, extremely weird... really. I mean, I didn't even feel like myself! Anyway, I guess we all just have to have one once in a while :) whatever.

Mexico is the country of the "days off", but like, for real. We have days off for all kinds of things: Virgen de Guadalupe, los Reyes Magos, 5 de mayo (Batalla de Puebla), 28 de febrero (Flag's Day), 10 de mayo (Mother's Day), 30 de abril (Children's Day), 1 de noviembre (Día de Muertos), 1 de mayo (Work Day). And more days off due to: Sindicate's Day, Students' Day, Father's Day, some schools would even celebrate Grandparents' Day if they actually could!

I'm telling you this because... thanks to 30 de abril-1 de mayo-5 de mayo, I don't have school until Thursday!! OMG some of us really want to study and learn some things, but in the other hand, we all could handle a little break ha ;) Yes, this is how things are done in Mexico weeeeeeey!! You could easily just party every night if you hang out with the right kind of people... (and still this weekend was SO dull!!)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario