miércoles, 26 de mayo de 2010

"Muchacha audaz, no tienes más"


I cut my hand today! Mom had just bought some apples covered with candy, my stomach was so hungry that I didn't think clearly and... BLOOD! Yes, yes, yes, it wasn't that bad after all, only like 4 cms, and definitely not deep. I would rather say I cut myself with a samurai sword trying to steal bamboo from the neighbors (some of them are indeed Asians), but no. I just cut myself with a sharp kitchen knife desperately trying to eat an apple. Lame? Not so much ;)

2 comentarios:

  1. Awww, hehe, well even if you didn't exactly get cut in the most exotic and exciting and adventurous of ways, I still hope it heals soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i adoree the way you writee :)
    your my inspiration blue eyes..<3

    ResponderEliminar