lunes, 10 de mayo de 2010

"Liquid gold; in the morning nothing's easy"

"Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary, Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore, While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door..."

I totally love how Edgar Allan Poe writes the rhymes in this poem! It reminds me of Dr. Seuss ha! He is my new Dr. Seuss, all brand and new. He's going to be the Dr. Seuss of my youth. The Simpsons and English Teacher, thank you very much!! :)

2 comentarios:

  1. I quite like the pictures! And haha that's so true... I guess Poe was kind of like the Dr. Seuss of his time? Maybe kinda haha?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. glad you like them! i took them myself :) xoxo

    ResponderEliminar