viernes, 26 de marzo de 2010

"If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it"







































One thing's sure: I'd love to marry Freddy Mercury :)

Where I'll be in 10 years:
In 10 years I will be 27, saved from a terrible rockstar death at 23. Hmmm...27, that's something! Totally legal in the whole world!! YES! I would like to have already seen the world (places like India, Rusia, Thailand, Kenia, Argentina). I would like to live in a big city while studying my carreer (Biomedicine), and some higher studying degree. I would like to have a place of my own, where I decide when the dishes are washed and when the clothes are ironed! Haha.... Have you ever heard the quote "Smart has the plans, stupid has the stories"? Well, that's how I want my life to be for a while. Do what you feel like doing, do not think things a lot, just make them happen! I would like to live for a short time in the beach, or in some place in Africa, working at something of course ;), teaching music to kids maybe. Wow, 10 years is surely a lot! My life has changed so much this past 2 years, that I can't imagine how 10 years could look like! Oh, and a nice, handsome, boyfriend would be so cool! Even a super-mega-big wedding and some kids could come out of that! Lets be real people, those are 10 years, anything can happen!!



Gold lion's gonna tell me where the light is!

4 comentarios:

  1. I love that quote ♥

    I'll do this first thing tomorrow...it goes in very well with the post i already had in mind :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your future life sounds pretty neat to me :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. :) sounds delightful. good luck! x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. thank you for tagged me :) I know his death was so sad, beauitful quote as always xx

    ResponderEliminar