jueves, 11 de marzo de 2010

"I was sick in my mouth because of the fear of the scent of the next boyfriend"


A lot going, a lot going, a lot going on! As usual... or not ha!

I've come to realize how much I love putting pieces of songs together and see how much I can relate to them at the end. They don't make any sense to anyone but me, but whatever, so here's one:











You didn't get to heaven but you made it close, you didn't get to heaven but you made it close. I think it's great you're doing fine now, but enough is enough and I've had enough! Well she wants to be a singer in the band, maybe I'll give the girl a hand and a microphone, I guess that she'll forgive right before she tries to kill me. Don't you know that you really upset her?! If it's true looks could kill and you will be the first to make me mad, then you'll have to go! It was the struggle of the century, and all the grown men came to see the girl who tamed the tiger. Mystery Girl. So tell that princess, tell that princess right down the train, she'll never be lonely again. I heard you never get wet in Spanish rain. Everything's in order in a black hole, nothing seems as pretty as the past though that bloody mary's lacking a tabasco.

Midnight music trauma: The Cure.
Song #1 "Perfect Girl" (that's so ironic, because his "perfect girl" is "such a strange girl" from which he can't "really understand a word" :) and I like it!) Song #2 "I'll Stop the World and Melt With You".


























Music Calendar:
*March 9th- Coldplay (what a good show!!!)
*March 17th- David Guetta
*April 13th- Camera Obscura
*April 21st- Arctic Monkeys

4 comentarios:

  1. I love all the pictures! Especially, wow, that hair in the first picture. I'm definitely jealous of that girl, haha ;) And really, i don't know what I would do without music in my life! It really is wonderful and all. Hope you had a good week!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your blog is absolutely Lovely :) Definitely follow worthy!

    ResponderEliminar