lunes, 22 de marzo de 2010

"Laughing gas, Lauren Marie died because of laughing gas, what nice way to die"


























See what I mean?? I'm not ready for 18!

Take a look at my girlfriend
She's the only one I got
Not much of a girlfriend
Never seem to get a lot

I've always wanted a boyfriend that tells his friends "take a look at my girlfriend"... ha! But not as, "she is mine, but you can look at her". "Take a look at my girlfriend" as in "Dude, did you notice how stunning my girlfriend is?!!". A boy that's proud of having me as his girl, that thinks I'm pretty. A boy that I drive unconsciously crazy. Crazy not in the stalker way, but in the rigth I'm-crazy-about-you way. A boy that's so into his girlfriend that he shows her off to the rest of the world :)

Take a look at my girlfriend!

1 comentario:

  1. Haha, I like the pictures! And yepper pepper, a boyfriend like that would definitely be awesome.

    ResponderEliminar