miércoles, 13 de enero de 2010

"She's my lover, not my friend, Miss Communication...simple kind of lovely"

"I just killed my team mate and I feel so free... No more locomotions!"

Okay, so... every time i'm more convinced that being a guy is so much easier than being a girl. You can notice it even in songs! Yes, writting a lovely song to a girl is way simpler than writting a cool song for a guy... don't you think? You can talk about how pretty, cute, tender, magnetic, mysterious, attractive a girl is. You can talk about her skin, about her eyes, even about her hair, or the way she's dressed! How could you put those elements in a song written for some boy without freaking him out & maintaining all our laid back coolness?! Anyway... it is what it is, and even though we are in XXI century, and girls and boys are... lets say "at the same level", I still think it's easier to talk about your girlfriend. Come on ladies, we know we are lovely! :)

Question of the week: what do you lovely ladies think about kissing, hugging, sitting in the legs, holding hands with a really loved friend of yours? Supposing you don't have a boyfriend, you and this boy have been friends for like, forever (because before puberty everything seems like forever!), and you really care about each other, but not in that boyfriend-girlfriend level.
Pleaaase give me some answers! ;)

8 comentarios:

  1. thats a tough question. i dont think i would kiss a person who is like a brother to me!

    xx raez

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i really like your blog!!! keep it up! very cute miss penny lane!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm not sure what I would do. I love your blog..great header!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Guys do have it way easier, which isn't very fair... I really am glad to be a girl though. It's tons better (: I don't really have any really close guy friends, so I'm not sure, but I'd say at least hugging is definitely perfectly acceptable!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. interesting blog :) happy new year to you :) !

    ResponderEliminar
  6. :D love your picture and ur blog..!
    girls rule penny lane.. we have more power than men..

    ResponderEliminar