sábado, 9 de enero de 2010

"I wanna be your lover babe, I wanna be your mate, and I want you to understand"

"The sun is up, the sky is blue, it's beautiful, and so are you, dear Prudence, won't you come out to play? Look around, round round..." No more rain! No more blue-gray sky! No more suicidal intentions! :) Hello black velvet, and hello new pair of pretty shoes!

Cómo me encanta terminar libros! Cómo me encanta leerlos, seleccionar el siguiente, y montar noches de lectura, que incluyen una gran taza de café, cobijitas, y leer hasta caer dormida, hasta que sientas que tus ojos se resecan, o hasta ver el sol saliendo por el horizonte :) El único inconveniente de estas pequeñas sesiones de lectura nocturna, es el desajuste del reloj biológico...but, who cares?!! Mi más reciente libro terminado: Salvador Dalí, el arte de escandalizar.
"-Un auténtico genio del mercadeo, un artista del escándalo..."

6 comentarios:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog! :D

    I love your skirt and your shoes and the photos, they're all lovely :) And hehe, I'm glad that I have a chance to practice my reading of Spanish! I think I actually understood that paragraph :D I love reading late at night as well, but yeah, it severely messes up my sleeping schedule :P

    ResponderEliminar
  2. :) your comments make my day! thank you ladies!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. amazing shoes! i also love the skirt!

    x

    http://riley-fashionchild.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i love your shoes! and our outfit! and your hair! =P it's wonderful!!!!
    http://postcardsfromdreamland.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar