miércoles, 9 de diciembre de 2009

"Tainted love, Tender love; You're an idiot, babe. It's a wonder that you still know how to breathe"




Hello Mr. "you are so fake trying to ignore me". Yes, I saw you. Yes, when I saw you you were staring at me. And yes, I noticed your eyes on my face plenty of times, as well as your friends' eyes. You are just so bad faking to ignore me. But oh my dearest friend Destiny called our lives to be united at least for a 20 minutes ride. We were waiting for the same bus, and we didn't know it. Mr. "you are so fake trying to ignore me" yes, you were handsome; green eyes, tall, cute, rock&roller, black suits you. A 20 minutes ride in which I got the front seat, sorry Mr. "black suits you", you are going have to enjoy your ride in the back part, because... I got the front seat ;) There was this large and wide mirror, I catched you staring at me, but it didn't matter, I was staring at you too. Moments, you could live your life again if you could repeat certain moments, those moments. Good luck Mr. "black suits you", I wish you well, farewell :)

2 comentarios:

  1. Oorale, que intenso ;P LOL

    Estan muy lindas las fotos que pusiste, el color del globo levanta la foto totalmente ;)

    Saludos,
    Clau!

    ResponderEliminar