lunes, 14 de diciembre de 2009

"The sun's not yellow, it's chicken; ¡La victoria con aroma a limón es mía!"




La princesa y el guisante. Maybe it wasn't really there, maybe it was all a conspiration to see who was the most psychotic princess. Maybe it was all a dream, and maybe the pea didn't even existed. Maybe no one is a princess, maybe there had never been one. Maybe it was all in our heads. And at the end, the matress is all gone, there's no pea, and they both rot in the forest"as time goes by". How sad.
If she's a blonde or brunette
Or if she's slim or she's fat
It doesn't matter at all
When I fall, I fall

It's in the way that she walks
And in her smile when she talks
I'm simple losing my head
And I fall

You may see me as a thinker
Always hiding from his own insanity
Like a bunker o a tinker
So confined within my personality

I met Sally at a bus stop
We fell in love and we got married inside my head
...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario