martes, 29 de diciembre de 2009

"Not like before, her smile was warming yesterday"

Looking forward to 2010 "Happy New Year"

























I've just seen the most beautiful skirt of the universe! Of course it had to be mine, and now, it is. It was love at first sight, for those ones who didn't believe it happened, yes, it happens, and yes, it is real. Just one problem with my beautiful black over pink skirt, the zipper... No problem really, easily fixable, so as soon as I got home, I rushed to buy everything so I could wear it in New Year's Eve (yay!).

And there you were, yes, there he was... I had never seen you before, but as soon as you helped me cut a piece of black velvet my brain&mind couldn't avoid picturing how you asked for my number, or how you wrote yours on the little piece of paper that said how much I owed you. I pictured myself telling you how I was going out of the country tomorrow morning (this part is true, ha!), so he couldn't find me until the 2 last weeks of January. I pictured myself telling you it was all right, we could have lunch together sometime That I walked by that part of the town all the time because my school wasn't far away from there.

But no, you finished writting, I finished paying, and no number exchange, no secret messages, no lunch time together. But it didn't really matter, you had made my trip to the haberdashery a lot much more interesting! Plus... now I had something to write about :) Oh, how sweet is life!!

<3

3 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful writing. I like to wonder about the possibilities of any random encounter, too :)

    I just came back home, and now you're leaving... anyway, college starts in February, so perhaps we can finally see each other at the end of the month. Bon voyage xoxo

    ResponderEliminar