sábado, 26 de septiembre de 2009

"Another bit from that girl named Alicia :)"


Alice: Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
The Cat: That depends a good deal on where you want to get to
Alice: I don't much care where.
The Cat: Then it doesn't much matter which way you go.
:)

Por favor, que se note la cara de confusión de la pequeña (o no tanto?) Alicia, la cara de todos los humanoides intentando comprender la locura que viven, y la locura de donde viven... irreemplazable simplemente, confusión en movimiento!
Me recuerda un poco a mí...

***
Alice

"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see."

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"

"It would be so nice if something made sense for a change."



Hongos, hongos, hongos, que crecen en mi jardín
:) y naranjas!!

IN A TIME AS SHORT AS A SIGHT,
WE ALL ARE SIMPLY TAKEN BY NATURE


Why I love her so much? It is a mystery even to me!

xo
MPL

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario